Back by popular demand: we are offering for a limited time the Wilder and the Biographer in all black. For preorder only. Order between Now-Aug 21th to reserve yours. Once the preorder closes, we will begin making them, and will not be selling them anymore, so grab them while you can. Bags will ship Aug 28th.
This is a roll top canvas rucksack thoughtfully designed for both the urban and rural adventurer. The straps are all leather & padded with a layer of wool and canvas for comfort. It has a baseline buckle connection which allows for more range in adjustability. The double layer of canvas and the roll top closure work together to protect the contents inside from harsh weather.
- 18 oz water resistant duck canvas (non waxed)
- 9 oz Bridle leather
- Antiqued brass zipper
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Width: 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height: 22.5" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth: 4.5"
- Front Pocket: 9" x 6.5" x 2"
- Side Pocket: 3" x 5.5" (perfect for pens)
- Inside Pocket: 10" x 12" fits up to a 13" Laptop
100% handmade in San Diego, California