Metal Incense Canoe
This is the most unique piece we've created: in partnership with Hoffman Supply Co. (the same folks who make our USA Made Dice and Bottle Openers) we bring you the most unique incense burner around.
Making these canoes begins with a hand sculpted model, then once it's casted it needs to be restructured because the model melts slightly each time it's casted, this process goes back and forth, building off of the metal structure underneath until we get to where we absolutely love it. It's casted in solid zinc and then plated with either Sterling Silver .925, or Brass, then oxidized for texture. The detail of woven wicker in the seat is impeccable, and each canoe is slightly unique.
- Incense Cones (set on the seat)
- Incense Sticks (Place sticks in holes on either end and allow ash to fall into the canoe)
- Palo Santo Holder
- Ash Tray
- Paperweight/desk toy
- Length: 6"
- Solid Zinc, and Oxidized Sterling Silver .925 or Oxidized Brass Plated.
- Comes in a gift box
- In collaboration with Hoffman Supply Co.
- Designed, Sculpted and Made in USA