The R.R.X.B.M. Chef's Knife
In collaboration with our friends at Running Rich, we developed these hand made carbon steel chef's knives. With a full tang polished blade, ebony wood and authentic bone handle, and custom waxed canvas pouch, this chef's knife will be a standout in any kitchen.
- 8" Chef Knife: Total Length 12", Blade 8"
- 6" Chef Knife: Total Length 10.75", Blade 6"
- Pairing Knife: Total Length 7.5", Blade 3.75"
- Full tang, polished and hardened carbon steel blade
- Hand forged
- Ebony and Bone Handle
- Brass Pins
- Handmade Bradley Mountain Sheath
- Lanyard Hole
- Entirely made in San Diego, by hand exclusively for Bradley Mountain
- *Use food safe mineral oil to add a protective layer on the knife.
- *Hand wash and dry only, wipe clean after cooking session is over. Carbon Steel is stronger and holds a sharp edge longer, but can rust if left in moisture.
- *Due to the hand made aspect of these knives, the wood color and grain and exact blade length may vary, there may also be imperfections on the steel as they are heat treated, hammer, and shaped by hand.