Edison Chore Coat - Olive
*Our Edison Chore Coats run small, so we recommend sizing up if you intend to layer. So if you normally wear a Medium, you might consider a Large.
To get the perfect size please view our sizing guide for the Edison Chore Coat by clicking here.
We're proud to announce the newest addition to our jacket family, The Edison Chore Coat. In our opinion, a solid chore coat belongs in everyone's closet and is debatably the most versatile piece of outerwear. Made with a heavy duck canvas, this chore coat is vintage inspired but boasts a modernized fit. It's made to be worn tough in the workshop and easy enough to dress up by layering over a button down. Bottom line, it can be worn year round and it's built to last.
- 12 oz Preshrunk Stonewashed Duck Canvas
- Antiqued Brass Button Shanks
- Antiqued Brass Snaps on Top Button & Sleeves
- Lower Reinforced Dump Pockets
- Chest Pocket with Pen Slot.
- Interior Chest Pocket
- Large Interior Stow Pocket
100% handmade in San Diego, California