2-Piece Cabin Jacket - Preorder
*Preorder - This Jacket will ship Dec 17th.
This jacket has been in the works for a long time. It was designed to be a perfect companion while out at a cabin for the winter, chopping firewood, fishing, and camping. The unique removable 100% Merino Wool lining offers a versatile jacket for temperature change and multi-season use. The lining can also be warn on it's own as a farm-style sweater. The lining is a collaboration with Faribault Woolen Mill Co. (who have been weaving wool in the US since 1865). The waxed canvas body will help repel water if caught in the rain and will protect from wind penetration. This jacket is a bold piece that we decided to use to launch our clothing ventures.
- Removable 100% Merino Wool Lining (Milled in the US by Faribault Woolen Mill Co.). Wear as a sweater.
- 10.10 oz Waxed Field Tan Cloth
- Brass D-Ring and slide pocket for securing bungee and pliers, on left lower pocket.
- Fishing rod snap (keep rod upright when handling fish and tying lures), and multi-use loop-tab on right chest
- Pen Pocket
- Shallow front drop-pockets for screws and small projects
- Solid Metal Zipper
- Made in small batches. Get them while they're here!
- Height: 5'11
- Weight: 160lbs
- Chest: 39"
- Shoulders: 19"
- Model is wearing a Medium