B.M. X Faribault Cabin Jacket
*Sizing Note: Our jackets are designed to be fitted. If you prefer a larger fit or want to layer warm clothing underneath, we recommend sizing up. So if you normally wear a Med, you might want a Large.
In collaboration with Faribault Woolen Mills, this Cabin Jacket is lined with 100% USA blanket wool and has a waxed outer shell with flannel lining in the arms. This is great for the colder months and makes you feel unstoppable. This jacket was made in collaboration with Faribault Woolen Mills, one of the last vertical American Woolen Mills. We used their Scout Wool Blankets to line this coat.
- 10 oz Waxed Canvas Outer
- 100% Heavy Wool Liner - Woven in Minnesota by Faribault Woolen Mils
- Antiqued Brass Button Shanks
- Antiqued Brass Snaps on Neck Button & Sleeves
- Fits like a trucker jacket - sits at the belt line
- Chest Pocket, Pen Slot, Fly Rod Snap, Screws Pockets, D-Ring for Forceps/Tool.
- Interior Chest Pocket
- Dry Clean and Spot Clean Only
- USA Made
Click here for sizing chart