Edison Chore Coat - Saddle Tan
We're proud to announce the newest addition to our jacket family, The Edison Chore Coat. In our opinion, a solid chore coat belongs in everyone's closet and is debatably the most versatile piece of outerwear. Made with a heavy duck canvas, this chore coat is vintage inspired but boasts a modernized fit. It's made to be worn tough in the workshop and easy enough to dress up by layering over a button down. Bottom line, it can be worn year round and it's built to last.
- 12 oz Preshrunk Stonewashed Duck Canvas
- Antiqued Brass Button Shanks
- Antiqued Brass Snaps on Top Button & Sleeves
- Lower Reinforced Dump Pockets
- Chest Pocket with Pen Slot.
- Interior Chest Pocket
- Large Interior Stow Pocket
With an improved fit from our Cabin Jacket, we recommend sizing as you normally would. If you desire a slim fitting coat, you can size down. Please view our sizing chart to get the perfect fit.
100% handmade in San Diego, California