The Biographer - Drab
*This item is on PREORDER. It will ship March 30th.
This is a roll top canvas rucksack thoughtfully designed for both the urban and rural adventurer. The straps are all leather & padded with a layer of wool and canvas for comfort. It has a baseline buckle connection which allows for more range in adjustability. The double layer of canvas and the roll top closure work together to protect the contents inside from harsh weather.
- 18 oz water resistant duck canvas
- 9 oz Bridle leather
- Antiqued brass zipper
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Width 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height 22.5" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth 4.5"
- Front Pocket 9" W x 6.5" H x 2" D
- Side Pocket 3" W x 5.5" H (perfect for pens)
- Inside pocket 10" W x 12" H
- 10.5 L when rolled/closed
- 13.5 L when open
100% handmade in San Diego, California