Sorry, currently out of stock
Please read: A few months ago I (Tyler, Bradley Mountain founder) was exploring around some vintage military markets and found some amazing canvas that was off of an old military production line. It has spots from dye bleeding, sun fading, heat, and lots of time. I think its some of the coolest canvas I have ever found. What you see in the pictures is what you get. This is a one-of-a-kind bag, so once it's gone, it's gone!
This is a roll top canvas rucksack thoughtfully designed for both the urban and rural adventurer. The straps are all leather & padded with a layer of wool and canvas for comfort. It has a baseline buckle connection which allows for more range in adjustability. The double layer of canvas and the roll top closure work together to protect the contents inside from harsh weather.
- 20 oz mliitary surplus canvas with dye bleed.
- 9 oz Bridle leather
- Antiqued brass zipper
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Width: 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height: 22.5" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth: 4.5"
- Front Pocket: 9" x 6.5" x 2"
- Side Pocket: 3" x 5.5" (perfect for pens)
- Inside Pocket: 10" x 12" fits up to a 13" laptop
100% handmade in San Diego, California