Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing
Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing comes in a large 1/2-pint tin and provides enough wax to tackle those bigger projects. This item is perfect for those folks looking to achieve a more matte or ‘factory-waxed’ appearance.
The application process contains a few more steps than our wax bars, but the extra effort yields fantastic results. Applying hot wax penetrates deep into fabrics and dramatically reduces cure time.
- Place tin in 1.5" cool water
- Use heating element to simmer until melted
- Apply with a brush or lint-free cloth
- Use only as much wax as can be absorbed
- Rub into fabric with fingers for uniformity
- Allow 24~48 hours for wax to cure
- Remove spot stains with Waxed Canvas Cleaner
- Deodorize interior of item with Odor Eliminator