The Biographer - Charcoal
This is a roll top waxed canvas rucksack thoughtfully designed for both the urban and rural adventurer. The straps are all leather & padded with a layer of wool and canvas for comfort. It has a baseline buckle connection which allows for more range in adjustability. The double layer of waxed canvas and the roll top closure work together to protect the contents inside from harsh weather.
- 18 oz waxed duck canvas
- 9 oz Bridle leather
- Antiqued brass zipper
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Width: 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height: 22.5" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth: 4.5"
- Front Pocket: 9" x 6.5" x 2"
- Side Pocket: 3" x 5.5" (perfect for pens)
- Inside Pocket: 10" x 12" fits up to a 13" laptop
- 15-20L Volume
100% handmade in USA